Why are entrepreneurs, well…. entrepreneurs? Are they as happy as they say they are, and what is it that makes them happy (or not…) How can you be more successful by developing your human talents? Is happiness a prerequisite to be (more) successful or is it the other way around?All questions I ‘m trying to answer with the Happy Business You (HBY) research project.
THREE FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH QUESTIONS
- Wat are the motivations and drivers to become an entrepreneur
- What is the level of succes and happiness, this in the different roles, industries and countries
- What are the criteria and influencers to be more successful and feel happy
The goal of this research is to correlate the business and personal side of entrepreneurship. In other words, what are the psychological drivers, and which business elements do influence these typical human beings, we call entrepreneurs. Which other circumstances do influence their role, and is happiness such an important factor as we believe it is to have success.
This research is based on several scientific theories and findings, as discovered in other related researches. Also I use my experiences as an entrepreneur myself, and the cases of my client projects, as valuable input.
When all info and answers are processed, the results will be published in a comprehensive report(e-book) This report will contain:
- The answers to the main questions: -motivations -status -criteria and it’s relations
- A Happy Business You index an overview of the three questions to see the differences between the various industries, levels etc.
- Explanations of scientific theories to give more context and understanding to the findings
- Tips and tricks how to improve your success and happiness level
If you as entrepreneur take part in the questionnaire or interview, you will receive the summary of the report, for free.
THE NEXT PHASE
Next we will use this information as a basis to develop a HBY do-it-yourself model. Entrepreneurs will be able to use this new HBY model to improve their Business-Life to be more successful and happy.
If you are interested to contribute to this project, such as business organizations, universities, employer representations, Chamber of Commerce, governments, etc. please contact me.
Perhaps you are also interested in: