A lot of people are starting their business these days. Some out of curiosity, some because they think they know better as their boss, others because they invented a cool product or for other reasons.
Entrepreneurship or being a business person is not only for the rich, the smart trade people, or people with a big mouth, but also for groups of people that need some assistance or a little push in the right direction, like …
- Personas in social unforseen circumstances
- Students from high school to university
- Elderly people
- Unemployed people
- People from abroad and Expat members
- People with great technical skills but need some entrepreneurial assistance
- Starters with great ideas
- Creatives who want to market their product
Presently I’m developing a new Entrepreneurship program, specifically for these groups of people.